From Alicia Lark Fuss, Director of Arts Education –
Applications for the Arts Education Mini-Grant are now open. This rolling grant program provides funds to Tennessee schools and nonprofit organizations for projects to improve instruction and increase student outcomes through arts integration. Eligible activities include:
- Hands-on training opportunities in arts integration techniques for arts specialists, classroom teachers, teaching artists, and/or arts education staff of nonprofit organizations.
- Arts-integrated classroom residencies in partnership with a professional teaching artist or nonprofit organization
For more information, application guidelines are detailed here: https://tnartscommission.org/grants/arts-education-mini-grant/
Key guidelines to note:
- Applicants can request $3,000-$5,000
- Applications must be received at least 30 days before the project start date
- Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to applicants submitting complete and eligible materials.
Contact Alicia Fuss, 615.253.8914, email@example.com