Apply for a Grant
Click on any of the stages of the grant cycle for full details.
All applications are completed and submitted on the Commission’s Online Grants System. Once you or your organization have registered on the Online Grants System, you will have created an online profile and account. You can log in anytime to apply for funding opportunities, review active grants, view past submissions, request funds, and submit final reports. Simply enter your username and password and click “Sign In.” Commission staff is available year-round to assist with the application process and provide feedback on draft proposals in advance of deadlines.
- June 1, 2021 – Arts Access Mini-Grant Application Opens
- July 2021 - Creative Aging II Application Opens
- July 1, 2021 – Arts Build Communities Applications Due
- July-August, 2021 – Arts Build Communities Panels
- August 12, 2021 - Student Ticket Subsidy Application Opens
- October 2021 - FY23 Annual Grant Applications Open