Apply for a Grant
Click on any of the stages of the grant cycle for full details.
All applications are completed and submitted on the Commission’s Online Grants System. Once you or your organization have registered on the Online Grants System, you will have created an online profile and account. You can log in anytime to apply for funding opportunities, review active grants, view past submissions, request funds, and submit final reports. Simply enter your username and password and click “Sign In.” Commission staff is available year-round to assist with the application process and provide feedback on draft proposals in advance of deadlines.
- March-April 2023 – FY24 Annual Grant Panel Meetings
- July 3, 2023 – FY24 Arts Build Communities Applications Due
- July-August 2023 – Arts Build Communities Panels
- August 2023 – Student Ticket Subsidy Application Opens
- Fall 2023 – FY25 Annual Grant Applications Open
- January 2024 – FY25 Annual Grant Applications Due (grant category deadlines vary)
Learn more about the Online Grants System
All applicants must read this section to understand the Commission laws and rules.
View webinars and presentations about the grant application process and grants management