- October 8 - December 3, 2021 - Master Artist Apprentice Program (MAAP) Virtual Exhibition
- October 13, 2021 - Fall Grant 101 and Special Opportunities Workshop
- October 20, 2021 - Community Arts Fall Virtual Wednesday Workshop
- October 27, 2021 - Art Education Fall Virtual Wednesday Workshop
- October 27, 2021 - Fall Grant Workshop Arts Education Grant Programs: School and LEA Applicants
- All FY22 Title VI training forms are due on Friday, December 3, 2022.
The Tennessee Arts Commission offers a variety of distinct funding opportunities to encourage participation in arts activities in communities across all 95 counties.Online Grants System Apply Now