Manage Your Grant
Click on any of the stages of the grant cycle for full details.
FY 2023 Grant Guidance
Congratulations on receiving a grant
Your record of managing grants, turning forms in on time and itemizing spent funds are part of your organization’s funding history. Your funding history is shared with grant review panelists each time you submit a new application. A favorable funding history improves your application’s overall rating.
Affirmative Duty to Report Organizational or Project Changes
Any grantee shall promptly notify the State in writing of any significant changes in the organization’s structure, leadership or financial circumstances that could affect services provided under the grant contract resulting from this application.
Additionally, grantees must carry out projects as described in the original grant application. However, circumstances beyond your control may arise. If this happens, submit an email to the program director with a detailed explanation of why you are seeking approval to change the scope of services as outlined in your application or grant contract, what those changes are, and the perceived impact on the project. Be sure to include the grant application or contract number in the email. You will receive an email notification in response to your request.
- Before Payment is Finalized - FY2023 Title VI Certification Due for Rolling Grants
- October 1, 2022 - FY2023 Title VI Certification Due for ABC Grants
- December 9, 2022 - FY2023 Title VI Certification Due for Annual Grants or by first payment request, whichever comes first
ADA/Section 504 Accessibility
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability from organizations receiving federal funding
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the federal law that prohibits discrimination based on a person’s race, color, or national origin
First Time Grant Recipients
To expedite the processing time of grant payment requests:
1. Fill out an IRS W-9 form and return email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill out and return State of Tennessee Supplier Direct Deposit Authorization Form (formerly an ACH form) and return as instructed to: State of Tennessee, Attn: Supplier Maintenance, 21st Floor WRS Tennessee Tower, 312 Rosa L Parks Ave., Nashville, TN 37243