From Tennessee Arts Commission –
The Tennessee Nonprofit Arts & Culture Recovery Fund Grant is for pandemic related revenue loss. This is the second and final round for pandemic relief funds for the nonprofit arts and culture sector.
Open to eligible Tennessee arts organizations that:
- Did not Receive Recovery Funds during Round 1
- Have 501(c)3 Nonprofit or Local Government Status
- Meet Arts Organization Definition
- Demonstrate Pandemic-Related Revenue Loss
- Show Track Record of Federal Grants Administration through TN Arts Commission
The Arts Resilience Grant provides non-matching funds for nonprofit organizations and local governments to support creative initiatives through the arts.