How to Apply in a Nutshell
- Read the grant guidelines: MCI guidelines, CEP guidelines
- Create and complete a “2017 TAC Organization Application (AA, APS, CEP, MCI, PS, RAPS)”eGrant application online using the “edit” button and save all “Required Documents” to your computer.
- Print a copy of the submitted eGrant application, utilizing the “View” button on the Main Menu of the eGrant system. NOTE: Once printed, if the application has “DRAFT” printed across each page, then the application is printed incorrectly. You must print in the “VIEW” mode after submitting online.
- Collate and stack your application as indicated in the guidelines.
- Mail (with postmark) or hand-deliver one original and the appropriate number of copies of your printed eGrant application along with all Required Documents (see guidelines for details), and one copy of Supplemental Materials (see guidelines for details) to the Tennessee Arts Commission.
Note: First time applicants must contact Hal Partlow, Associate Director for Grants at email@example.com or 615-741-2093 prior to submitting an application to verify eligibility.
An acknowledgement letter and checklist will be mailed to all applicants in the later part of January. Please contact your program director if you do not receive yours by mid-February, 2016.