From The University of Tennessee at Martin Ripley Center –
Jun 17, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CDT/ 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
The workshop outline is below:
Basic Funding Questions to Answer
I. Tel us about your organization.
- Have a coherent plan
- The project is “Right Sized”
- Don’t bite off too much.
- Novices should start out small.
- Don’t exaggerate, make erroneous conclusions, or omit recent and relevant literature.
II. What need will the proposed project address?
- What are its mission, activities, and accomplishments?
- How does it fit in the broader community?
- Include your organization’s budget,
III. Population served by ethnicity/race/gender, etc.
IV. What are the project’s specific objectives (How will this be measured specifically? )
V. How will these objectives be reached? (Give a timeline or order of the events)
VI. What is a Community Foundation? What will they fund?
VII. What is the project’s budget?
VIII. What is the project’s timetable?