Born in Nashville in 1934. Majored in art at UT Knoxville, B.F.A. in 1956. Worked drawing graphs, etc. at Medical Division of Oak Ridge Institute of Nuclear Studies, 1956-57 and later was a designer for UT Graphic Arts Service. Received M.F.A. from University of Illinois in Urbana in 1961. Taught art at Lambuth College in Jackson, TN, 1961-1982. Married Douglas A. Ross, an Oak Ridge scientist, in 1976. We moved to Nashville in 1983. Paintings in public collections include Tennessee State Museum,
Knoxville Museum of Art, and Memphis Museum of Art. Recent exhibitions include the Tennessee Arts Commission and Knoxville Museum of Art.