This grant category may provide assistance to individual Tennesseans or to arts and non-arts organizations with funding support for participation in activities or projects identified by the Commission, and that provide professional development and skills-building activities which contribute to the arts sector. Applicants must make a compelling case as to why their participation will have a substantial impact on their work and/or community.
When available, these grant opportunities are funded based on accurately completed submissions on a first-come, first-served basis, and will close when all funds are allocated or by the deadline, whichever comes first.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for additional information.
For FY2019 opportunities identified include;
- Leadership Exchange in Arts and Disability (LEAD®) – CLOSED
- The LEAD opportunity will become available June 1, 2018.
- See guideline link in the menu to the right.
- One of the following opportunities for TN Presenters – CLOSED
- TN Arts Commissions Artrepeneur Conference for Artists & Teaching Artists
- Look for details and guidelines coming soon!