The development of the role and presence of the arts in communities leads to a stronger community as a whole. This program seeks to enhance all arts and non-arts groups that act as advocates for Tennessee community arts issues and arts programming.
The Tennessee Arts Commission provides information resources, referrals and funding assistance to established and emerging organizations that are community-minded and culturally democratic.
- Arts Build Communities (ABC)
- Arts Project Support/Rural Arts Project Support (APS/RAPS)
- Creative Placemaking Grant Competition
- Major Cultural Institutions (MCI)
- Partnership Support (PS)
- Professional Development Support (PDS)
- Special Opportunities – Design Thinking Conference – Guidelines
- Special Opportunities (SPECOPS)
- TA Guidelines
- Targeted Arts Development Initiative (TADI)
- Technical Assistance (TA)
- Touring Grant (TOUR)