The Arts Access program is committed to providing access to the arts to Tennessee’s underserved and underrepresented constituents, including people of color (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, and other groups that constitute less than the state’s current majority; people with disabilities, people age 65 years and older, and active duty/veterans and their families.
Organizations and individuals from these groups are also eligible to apply for other Commission grants. Contact us for consultations by phone, email and/or in-person meetings to discuss project proposals.
- Arts Access (AA)
- Arts Access Mini-Grant (AA-MG)
- Arts Build Communities (ABC)
- Arts Project Support/Rural Arts Project Support (APS/RAPS)
- Creative Aging TN
- Professional Development Support (PDS)
- Special Opportunities (SPECOPS)
- Targeted Arts Development Initiative (TADI)
- Technical Assistance (TA)
- Touring Grant (TOUR)
- View the Arts Access Mini-Grant Guidelines