The Arts Access program is committed to providing access to the arts to Tennessee’s under-represented constituents, including people of color (Black/African American, Asian, Native Hawaiian/Pacfic Islander, Native American/Alaska Native and people of Hispanic or Latino ethnicities), people with disabilities, people living in rural communities or isolated settings, children and citizens who are over 65 years of age or older.
Organizations and individuals from these groups are also eligible to apply for other Commission grants. Contact us for consultations by phone, email and/or in-person meetings to discuss project proposals.
- Arts Access (AA)
- Arts Access Mini-Grant (AA-MG)
- Arts Build Communities (ABC)
- Arts Project Support/Rural Arts Project Support (APS/RAPS)
- Creative Aging TN
- Professional Development Support (PDS)
- Special Opportunities (SPECOPS)
- Targeted Arts Development Initiative (TADI)
- Technical Assistance (TA)
- Touring Grant (TOUR)
- View the Arts Access Mini-Grant Guidelines