- Since November 1, 2016, the two following online systems are available. Choose the appropriate option to register, apply or manage your grant.
NOTE: The new system works best with the Chrome browser. If you have not installed Chrome or need to update your version, click here.
The NEW Online Grants Application System is for:
• ALL FY2018 grants
• FY2017 Arts Access Mini-Grant
• FY2017 Arts Education Mini-Grant
Rolling Grant recipients for FY17, should submit Title VI training certification through the new Online Grants System.
Anyone who registers after December 15, 2016 should expect delays in the processing of their grant applications. Applications will be available November 16.
The OLD eGrant system is for:
• Applying and managing FY2017 Student Ticket Subsidy Grants
• Managing FY2017 Arts Education Teaching Incentive & Touring Grants
• Managing FY2017 Arts Build Communities Grant
For FY17, Annual Grants should submit Tile VI training certification through eGrant, not through the new online grants system.