- Since November 1, 2016, the two following online systems are available. Choose the appropriate option to register, apply or manage your grant.
NOTE: The new system works best with the Chrome browser. If you have not installed Chrome or need to update your version, click here.
The NEW Online Grants Application System is for:
• ALL FY2018 grants
• FY2017 Arts Access Mini-Grant
• FY2017 Arts Education Mini-Grant
Mini-Grant recipients for FY17, should submit Title VI training certification through the new Online Grants System.
A registration may take between 1-7 days to be approved. Please register prior to any grant opening or deadline to avoid missing a potential funding opportunity.
The OLD eGrant system is for:
• Managing FY2017 Student Ticket Subsidy Grants
• Managing FY2017 Arts Education Teaching Incentive & Touring Grants
• Managing FY2017 Arts Build Communities Grant
For FY17, Annual Grants & Touring Grants should submit Tile VI training certification through eGrant, not through the new online grants system.