The Gift-A-Tag Voucher program is a great new tool to increase sales of Specialty License Plates and Personalized plates, which are vital means of funding for the arts in Tennessee. In 2014, the Specialty License Plate Program provided $4.4 million of the $5.4 million in grants made to over 600 organizations in every region of the state. GIFT-A-TAG vouchers are $35 and can be purchased online at tngiftcenter.com/giftatag. Each GIFT-A-TAG is good for the purchase of a Specialty Plate or the personalization of any Tennessee license plate.
The Gift-A-Tag toolkit will give you and your organization the tools to help promote the new program. Thank you for implementing the new Gift-A-Tag advertising in your organization’s communications and for supporting the arts in Tennessee.
In this toolkit (select from the menu on the right), you will find:
• Gift-A-Tag logos in .eps and .jpg
• A flyer in color and greyscale. Please print and hang in your public places
• Hi-Res print ads in a variety of common program sizes, in both color and greyscale. Please use the provided art to create a print ad for your program/playbills
• Web banner ads in 2 different sizes. Please use the provided ads for your website, e-blasts and social media sites. Link to directly to the Gift-A-Tag website: http://tngiftcenter.com/giftatag
How you can help promote the new Gift-A-Tag voucher program
• Encourage your staff, board and friends to purchase vouchers for their friends and family
• Brainstorm events and opportunities where the Gift-A-Tag voucher program can be included. Please send those to the Tennessee Arts Commission so we can share your stories across the state
• Create incentives for those who purchase a Gift-A-Tag vouchers