The Arts Specialty License Plate is the most recent addition to the Specialty License Plate Program, a vital program for the arts in Tennessee. In FY 2016, the program provided $4.5 million of the $5.2 million in grants made to over 700 organizations in every region of the state. Thank you for helping promote the new plate in your organization’s communications and for supporting the arts in Tennessee.
The Arts plate toolkit will give you and your organization the tools to help promote the new Arts plate. The creative materials come in two different styles: one features a yellow pick-up truck, and the other features a red compact car. Feel free to use both.
In this toolkit (select from the menu on the right), you will find:
• Web banner ads in 2 different sizes. Please use the provided ads for your website, e-blasts and social media sites. Link to tnspecialtyplates.org
• A flyer in color and greyscale. Please print and hang in your public places
• Print ads in a variety of common program sizes, in both color and greyscale. Please use the provided art to create a print ad for your program/playbills
How you can help promote the new Arts plate
• Encourage your staff, board and friends to purchase a plate
• Gather stories from recent past and on-going throughout the year of how the arts have made positive impacts on people and communities. Please send those to the Tennessee Arts Commission so we can share your stories across the state
• Brainstorm events and opportunities where the Arts Plate can be showcased
• Create incentives for those who purchase a plate